This legal text gives you details on how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website https://www.globalgiftfoundation.org, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you make a donation, sign up for our newsletter, or provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with your data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people who are prohibited by regulations from giving consent, so when you send us the forms, you guarantee us that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below, we inform you about the data protection policy of: Fundación G. Gift
- Data Processing Controller.
Contact details of the controller:
Fundación G. Gift, with tax ID: G93264265 and domicile at: Avda. Don Jaime de Mora, S/Nº, Urb. La Virginia, Parcela 6 E, 29602 Marbella Málaga and phone: 952814131. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Foundations Register of the Ministry of Justice, registration number 1149.
Fundación G. Gift, is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data or percentage data.
The personal data that may be directly collected from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by Fundación G. Gift.
On our website, we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Contact data: email, phone.
- Economic data: bank details.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to perform such contract or provide the service, and you should inform us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when:
- You request information about our products or services
- You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- You send your comments
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or rule. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Fundación G. Gift and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or a third party’s.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Below, we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We may process some personal data for an additional legal reason, so if you need details about this, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of data
|Legitimacy for its processing
|To request information through the contact form
|Consent of the interested party
|To subscribe to our newsletter
|Consent of the interested party
|To make a donation
– Last Name
– Card Number
Consent of the interested party.
Fulfillment of a contractual and pre-contractual obligation
|To send a project
|Consent of the interested party
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or contracted a product or service with us.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the enabled checkbox in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your desire to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email email@example.com.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- For how long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that could derive from said purpose and data processing. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, insofar as it is applicable to this treatment.
Data of subscribers by email or form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Fundación G. Gift does not authorize individuals under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling out web forms for service requests, contact, or by sending emails). Therefore, individuals who provide personal data using these means formally declare they are over 14 years old, thereby exonerating Fundación G. Gift from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement. If your child, under the age limit set, has provided personal information to Fundación G. Gift, please contact us to request the exercise of their applicable rights.
In those cases where the services offered by Fundación G. Gift are intended for minors under 14 years old, the means to obtain the authorization of parents or legal guardians of the minor will be enabled.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Fundación G. Gift or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Fundación G. Gift if it is using your personal data.
- To request its rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
- To request limitation of processing, in this case, they will only be kept by Fundación G. Gift for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To object to their processing: Fundación G. Gift will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be processed.
- To data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, Fundación G. Gift will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible party.
You can use the models provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: Here.
Complain to the AEPD: if you believe there is a problem with the way Fundación G. Gift is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding control authority, in Spain, the competent body for this: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
All requests will be resolved within the legal period indicated of one month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Data Communication: Service Provision.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the assistance of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the appropriate measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide system administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services.
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the GDPR. We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with transparency, a list of who these companies are that provide us with services, you can do so at the email: email@example.com
9. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contract agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and we will notify you and the Control Authority if this were to occur, as regulated in the GDPR in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.